- Get Started
- Fees & Costs
- Additional Course Fees
- Advising Assistance
- Technical Assistance
- Request Web Registration Privileges
Desire2Learn Migration News!
Migration Plan - Timeline and Training
- August 2012
- Course Migration Begins
- Faculty Train-the-Trainer training provided by TSD begins
- September 2012
- September 10th-14th, 17th-21st, and 24th-28th: D2L Division Training
- September 12 (USG) Teaching with D2L presented by Ginger Durham, BOR.
Session: USG Office of Faculty Affairs Faculty Development Series Online
Bring Your Lunch!
Registration is encouraged but not mandatory for this session. Please feel free to attend whether you register or not.
For Online Faculty who wish to attend virtually:
Register at: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GEMENY8AK/
When:Wednesday, Sep. 12th @ 12:00 pm
Space is still available! Register Now.
- October 2012
- Development Days - D2L Training Sessions for Faculty & Staff
- October - December 2012
- Work in D2L to get courses ready for January 2013 Launch
- January 2013
- D2L goes 100% LIVE
Please email: email@example.com